If it’s been a while since you’ve been to Haiti on vacation. Or maybe you’ve been to Haiti, but it proved to be less than thrilling due to your financial situation. It’s possible to save for a dream Haiti vacation, even if your income is meek. Whether you’re dreaming of basking on a beach in Jacmel or trekking to the top of Citadelle Laferriere, there’s a way to get there.
Start saving today and enjoy your next vacation:
1. Take a sandwich or left-overs to work. Roughly 2/3 of all workers purchase lunch rather than bringing it from home. It’s challenging to eat for less than $7, even if you limit yourself to fast food. That’s $1,750 per year for lunch. You can save most of that by packing your lunch.
2. Sell your junk. Have a yard sale and get rid of inexpensive items and those items too large to ship. Consider using eBay or Craig’s List to unload the items with more value. If you haven’t used it in a year, you’ll never miss it. Apply the funds towards your dream vacation.
3. Hit the offseason. Check the climate information before you do anything rash. You might not want to visit parts of Haiti when they receive 35 inches of rain per month. However, many parts of Haiti are still pleasurable outside the peak season. You’ll be rewarded with smaller crowds and lower expenses.
4. Set up a separate account for your vacation funds. Avoid co-mingling your regular savings and your vacation money.
5. Save your change. Empty your pockets each night and save your change. Whenever your piggy bank is full, deposit the money in your vacation account.
6. Look for last minute deals. Many vacation opportunities become less expensive as time runs out. Cruises are an excellent example. Aside from food costs, it costs a cruise line the same amount to run a cruise, regardless of the number of people onboard. They’re desperate to fill the available cabins. Many hotels are in the same situation. Keep your eyes open.
ExpressItBest Premium Alloy Earrings – Flag of Haiti (Haitian) – Round Design
Made from a Zinc Alloy for additional durability and strength
Each earring is 4.8 grams (0.17 oz.) and 1 inch in diameter.
The colors are vivid and vibrant
7. Review your credit card rewards opportunities. You might earn miles toward free airfare or deals on hotel rooms. Remember, if you can’t pay your credit card balance in full each month, the interest will probably cost more than the value of the reward. Be smart.
8. Determine your vacation expenses now. Be aware of how much you need to save and make the necessary plans to reach that goal. Divide your expected expenses by the number of weeks left before your vacation. You’ve just analyzed your weekly savings goal.
9. Consider a part-time job. Even a few hours of week can make your dream vacation a reality. Save as much of this extra income as possible.
NEW – HAITI FLAG – Teddy Bear – Cute Soft Cuddly – Gift Present Birthday Xmas Haitian
Adorable traditional brown teddy bear is made with super soft fluffy fur perfect to cuddle up to, full of character and with a friendly face, this teddy bear makes an excellent gift.
This Teddy Bear is new and comes in perfect condition. Super soft plush Brown Teddy Bear toy. This teddy bears wears a white t-shirt.
This lovingly crafted traditional brown teddy bear is made with super soft fluffy fur perfect to cuddle up to, full of character and with a friendly face, everyone will love this bear. Cuddly brown teddy bear. CE Approved quality.
10. Increase your motivation. Create reminders to remain focus. It’s not always easy to stay motivated when your vacation is 10 months away. The background on your computer screen is one way to remind yourself of how wonderful your Haiti vacation will be.
Funding an exciting vacation to Haiti is possible when you start saving early and make the vacation a priority. A few, small sacrifices can make it a reality! Get started today to enjoy Ayiti Cherie.